Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Because you Believed In Me

I believe in dreams 
Because I made them while I am with you 
When our hands are tight together 
I know I am going to be strong 

If I can keep you beside me 
Every storm will meet its ending
There is no reason not to feel free
Because I know you love me 

You taught me how to believe 
In impossible things that can be real
And that there no river wild 
That we can not survive 

Truly your eyes showed me the journey of life 
I am now blind to see whatever flaw I have
You said it doesn’t matter if it’s right or wrong
Because there is no such thing as imperfection

I believe love has given me all I need to see 
All I want to have and all I need to be 
And if you think I believe in fairytales,
That is because you believed in me. 

5 comments:

Iron Pugilist said...

I feel the purity of romanticism in your poetry. How flattered must he be, the man who your words are dedicated to.

scatterhaiku said...

true... whoever that's addressed to is quite a lucky person. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow...

Just wow...

It really spoke to me, most poetry doesn't.

C H E R said...

thank u all for the comments and i appreciate all the good words that encourages me to write more ...

my heart is not bleeding right now, in fact the person whom i dedicated this poem to, unfortunately doesnt feel the same way for me anymore. i am going to be ok though, i hope.

Anonymous said...

If we can no longer dream, it would be a sad world.Sometimes I believe that is what keeps the world spinning round; dreams.